Water Jet Blasting Services
We carry out specialist jet blasting and cold cutting services both onsite and offsite with our specialist ultra high pressure jet blasting equipment ranging from 500 bar to 3000 bar.
Our team of specialist personnel can attend the project site to carry out the services in a timely manner to help our clients achieve their programme requirments.
Our jet blasting service is a technique used for cleaning or cutting a surface relying entirely on the energy of water striking the surface to achieve the cleaning or cutting effect. In the case of hydro cutting, sometimes we use abrasive in order to achieve the required cut.
When it comes to jet blasting services, our services are preferred due to their environmentally friendly nature and for the precision of the blasting and cutting method in terms of overall quality achieved.
Our jet blasting services are not only safer to the environment, but most importantly are also safer to our personnel who carry out the services.
Jet blasting applications:
- Cleaning screw conveyor and screw press equipment in food processing and concrete manufacturing plants
- Removal of paint from machinery, cranes and drilling tools for maintenance and repair
- Surface preparation and cleaning for ships, sheet piles, steel pipes
- Unblocking drainage pipes
- Cleaning chemical and oil deposits from boilers, tanks, valves, evaporators, heat exchangers, tune bundles, pipe, vessels and chemical reactors
Cold cutting applications:
- Demolition of steel storage tanks where a cold cutting method is required
- Cutting of steel pipelines
- Cutting of steel and concrete during the demolition of buildings
- Cutting concrete to expose the rebar prior to concrete pouring
- Cutting and removing concrete from concrete mixing trucks
- Cleaning chemical and oil deposits from boilers, tanks, valves, evaporators, heat exchangers, tune bundles, pipe, vessels and chemical reactors. Cleaning chemical and oil deposits from boilers,
“We strive to improve efficiency and safety when it comes to helping our clients with maintaining their assets.”
We are able to to provide painting services such as protective coatings to steel materials such as pipes, sheet piles, tanks, silos, etc.
Protective coatings help avoid corrosion damage when the material is placed into acidic water or soil. Coatings can also be supplied in a variety of colours for when materials are to be used within different applications.
All painting and protective coating services are carried out in a controlled environment at our work shop facility in Abu Dhabi.